Queenie Dress Pattern Outline


Photography by MatthewElliottPhoto

I think there were many of us who watched the first Fantastic Beasts movie and thought "I love Queenie's dress but... oh gosh, how on earth do I make it?"
I'm not going to lie, it took me a LOT of time to figure out what the pattern was doing. Once I cracked the code I decided to draw it out and post for you guys to get an idea of how to tackle this dress too. At this point I hadn't figured out how to make printable patterns with different sizings but I still hope this can be of using when figuring out the shapes!
It's been so wonderful having you guys sharing your finished costumes with me and exchanging ideas and skills so, if you do use this, please tag me so I can admire your work.




Feel free to download from this flickr album!

Enjoy and, as always,
Happy Sewing!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing such a creative material. I really like it and enjoy it a lot.
    Your topic is related to our work.
    I also work with fabric on vinyl leather fabric

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts